Grape Press, 12L/3.17Gallon Stainless Steel Fruit Wine Press
Grape Press, 12L/3.17Gallon Stainless Steel Fruit Wine Press Manual Press Grinder Grape Crusher Fruit Wine Making Crushes Presses for Apple Grape Honey…
- Durable Material – Combined with galvanized tubes and 304 stainless steel, this wine press barrel has good pressure resistance. In addition, the inner mesh bucket is specially reinforced, which makes it withstand pressure and resist breakage.
- Easy to Use – This wine press barrel is easy to operate. You just need to pour the items to be pressed into the net bucket, cover the press plate and pad it, and finally put in and crank the jack to start the press.
- Large Capacity – With a capacity of 12L, this wine press barrel allows you to press out a lot of liquid at one time, facilitating your daily use.
- Labor-saving – It has an even distribution of internal strainer holes, and the pressure of the jack used in the pressing process is high, so it is very labor-saving to use. Meanwhile, with the design of the single-side juice outlet, it has a high juice yield.
- Widely Use – This wine press barrel can be used on many occasions and is suitable for pressing fluffy and juicy foods such as fruits, vegetables, honey, etc. You can use it at home or a barbecue party.
Made of 304 food-grade stainless steel and galvanized tubes, this wine press barrel has good corrosion and pressure resistance. It is easy to install without taking too much time. Meanwhile, with the bottom non-stick coating design, it is easy to clean after use, and the thickened inner mesh bucket improves the safety in operation. It is suitable for pressing fluffy and juicy foods such as fruits, vegetables, honey, etc. You can use it at home or a barbecue party.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel, Galvanized
Inner Barrel Capacity: 6-7L/1.59-1.85gal
Inner diameter:21 cm/8.27in
Inner Barrel Height: 21 cm/8.27in
Outer Barrel Diameter: 25 cm/9.84in
Outer Bucket Height: 25 cm/9.84in
How to Use:
1. Prepare all the accessories.
2. Put the outer bucket into the bracket and put the small net bucket into the big bucket.
3. Put the pressure plate into the net barrel.
4. Place the sanitary tray on top of the cylinder above the platen.
5. Put the jack on the sanitary tray and install it.
1* Outer bucket
1* Inner Bucket
5* Stainless Steel Brackets
1* Pressure Plate
2* Stand Connecting Rods
1* Filter Bag
1. The hydraulic press uses a jack for pressing, and is suitable for pressing loose items such as oil residue left after high-temperature pressing, honey, grapes, etc. It can not press peanuts, sesame seeds, and other hard materials.
2. Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3cm error due to manual measurement, and make sure you do not mind before ordering.