Moonshine Still, 2in Stainless Steel Tubular Distillation
Moonshine Still, 2in Stainless Steel Tubular Distillation Tower with Sight Glass Distilling Equipment Brewing Bear Wine Making Tool
- Distillation Brewing – It is a distillation method that uses the different boiling points of substances to separate them for a more aromatic and healthier spirit. And compared to other complex distillation processes, distillation allows you to obtain a full-bodied spirit quickly.
- Stainless Steel Material – It is made of high-quality stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance, so you can use it for a long time.
- Easy to Use – We equip you with a full range of accessories, and the easy-to-use winemaking method allows ordinary families to learn how to make their wine.
- Thoughtful Design – We equip you with a sight glass that is convenient for you to observe the brewing status of the wine, and you can observe the height and color of the wine, which is convenient for you to make a judgment when making wine.
- Multipurpose – It can be used not only for fermentation tools for various ingredients but also as a storage jar.
Imagine making a healthy and flavorful wine for yourself and your family on a leisurely afternoon. This tubular distillation tower can help you realize this fantasy. It uses the distillation method of brewing for you to quickly produce a full-bodied wine while also ensuring the health and taste of the wine. So give it a try!
Material: Stainless Steel
Applicable Fermenter Capacity: 50-100L/ 13.21-26.42Gal
Sight Glass Height: 17cm/ 6.69in
Rod Lenght: 44cm/ 17.32in
Thermometer Height: 10cm/ 3.94in
Tube Diameter: 5.1cm/ 2in
Product Size: 23*95cm/ 9.06*37.4in
Package Size: 17*28*66cm/ 6.69*11.02*25.98in
Net Weight: 5kg/ 11.02lbs
Gross Weight: 5.3kg/ 11.68lbs
1* Sight Glass
1* Copper Mesh
1* Wine Dispenser
3* Sealing Rings
4* Fixing Clamps
Other Needed Accessories
1. Please note that the total amount of fermentable liquids in the bucket should not exceed 70% of the bucket capacity.
2. Please note that it is important to control the temperature during the redistillation process, which can usually be controlled between 80-95 degrees.
3. Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement, and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
|9.06 x 2 x 37.4 inches