Puck System Gooseneck Hitch Kit for Chevy GMC 2500 HD 3500
Puck System Gooseneck Hitch Kit for Chevy GMC 2500 HD 3500 HD Ford F-250 F-350 Nissan Titan XD 2-5/16″ Ball & Safety Chain Anchors Kit
- 【Widely Application】For 16-23 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD and 3500 HD Pickup. For 16-23 GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500 HD Pickup. For 13-23 Ford F-250 Ford F-350 Super Duty. For 16-19 Nissan Titan XD.
- 【Upgrade Quality】Powder coat finish, rust-proof, and corrosion resistance to effectively fight against rain, snow, sand, and dirt. The ball is welded to that part and cannot be replaced to make it safer.
- 【Specific Parameters】Ball Size: 2-5/16". Ball Towing Capacity: 30,000 Lbs. Vertical Load: 7,500 Lbs.
- 【Easy to Install】Simple and quick drop-in installation, have large openings to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks. A quarter-turn latch locking system instantly secures it into place whenever needed.
- 【Customer Service】If you have any concerns or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Rest assured that we are fully committed to offering you the most sincere and premium after-sales service.
Why can you tow more with a gooseneck?
Gooseneck puck system kits deliver a simple, secure solution for equipping your truck for gooseneck towing. Our kits are made to utilize the truck bed puck system in specific pickup truck makes and models.
Gooseneck trailers accommodate higher payloads because the trailer’s tongue weight is over the rear axle of your truck, instead of all forced down onto the back of the frame. This improves stability. Trailer manufacturers then use higher-capacity axles to take on more weight.
|14.29 x 12.71 x 5.31 inches